Thursday, April 24, 2014

Minty Green Dress


This dress is another great and affordable find from Crossroads Trading Company!  The dress is J. Crew, but I got it at Crossroads for $15!  I love the minty green color, the comfy, crinkly fabric, and the fact that there's a hidden band in the back to keep the strapless dress fitting tightly!  I'll plan to wear it through all the warm-weather months, and I love that it can be dressed up for an evening out, or more casually for the weekend!

Dress: J. Crew via Crossroads Trading Co.  Sandals: Fossil  Necklace: Helzberg  Sunglasses: Roxy


7 comments:

  1. great find! Crossroads is so good like that. =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I love finding great deals on dresses at Crossroads! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of my current faves! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the crinkley texture of this dress, and the price you just can't bet! Perfect color for you :)
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just joined the Bay Area Blogger group and wanted to check out everyone's blog :) Mint is my absolute favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete