Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Vintage Pink Dress

Cute vintage outfit: Vintage style pink dress, black ankle-strap wedges

I love vintage and vintage-style dresses!  Last weekend, I had a fun meetup with some really cool Bay Area fashionistas, and one of my finds on our shopping trip was this great pink vintage-style dress from 23 Skidoo vintage.  With warm weather coming out for spring, I can think of tons of occasions to wear this dress!

Dress: Bettie Page from 23 Skidoo vintage  Shoes: DSW




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress - so feminine and chic :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu ❤
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love the warm weather we are having? :)

    Let me know next time you guys have a Bay Area blogger meet up! Would love to join. :)

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete