Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring is Here!


Spring is officially here!  I'm so excited for sunny weather, which means I can break out my flowy dresses, sandals, and all my favorite pieces for spring and summer!  A white maxi dress is a blank canvas for tons of gorgeous colors, so here I'm pairing it with a bright, colorful, floral scarf.  I'll plan to wear this dress all spring and summer long with lots of different scarves and cardigans in different color combinations!

Dress & Sandals: Fossil  Scarf: Forever 21



3 comments:

  1. I love this maxi! It looks great on you, and I love that it is so breathable. A must this summer!

    xo, The Lipstick Giraffe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yes, this dress has been a summer mainstay since I bought it two years ago. Perfect for warm weather! :)

      Delete
  2. That scarf is beautiful!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete