Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine's Red Dress


Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so it's the perfect time to pull out my favorite red dress!  A few years ago, I saw this dress in the window display of a little boutique that used to be in downtown Mountain View, and I had to have it!  I went in, tried it on, and bought it.  My shoes were a gift from my sweet husband, and I love them!  

Dress: Boutique find  Shoes: Gucci  Jewelry: Chloe + Isabel


 

I really like this Chloe + Isabel necklace with my red dress.  It adds a lot of interest to the solid red color of the dress.  



My husband, who is my photographer, wanted to try out some artsy shots.  Here's one with my hair in the wind!

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress, love the style! It fits you beautifully!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sofia! I love your blog too! :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty dress! I found your blog via TorontoShopoholic's #thewaywewear and will definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up - your dress is fantastic and really does scream Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane! Thanks for doing the link up! :)

      Delete
  4. That is such a pretty and festive dress!

    ReplyDelete